Where do I find my webinar statistics?
Go to Dashboard>>Webinars. On the Manage webinars page, find the webinar you want to review. When you get there, you can:
- View unique visitor, registrant, and attendee statistics for each of your webinars. If you hold test sessions before your webinar, their unique statistics are summed up.
- Generate reports for all the webinars that have been organized using your account. They include a list of session-specific unique statistics.
When do attendee statistics become available?
Attendee statistics become available after the webinar ends and everybody leaves the room. The attendees can join and leave the room at any time. Some of them can leave and join your conference several times. This is common when people experience network issues.
When your webinar is in progress, the room application maintains the connection but doesn’t do the counting in real time. When the webinar is over and everybody exits the room, the server closes the connections, we start to aggregate and analyze attendee data. We need to make sure we don’t give you false results counting visits that were interrupted and resumed. This takes time so please bear with us until the stats are available.
What’s “unique statistics”? How do you calculate them?
Unique statistics give you information about the number of distinct visitors, attendees, and participants. If a person enters and re-enters your webinar session, we record it as two visits from one attendee. In other words, we count each participant only once.
With unique statistics, you know the number of attendees you actually had. This information is more helpful than the number of times someone re-entered your webinar.
How do you track unique visits?
To track unique visitors, we count how many times your webinar URL was accessed from different computers in 30-minute intervals.
Unique registrants and attendees are tracked based on their email addresses.
How do I generate the report?
- Move the mouse over the Actions icon (vertical ellipsis).
- From the drop-down list, choose Download statistics
- In a popup modal, click Generate PDF. Once the file is ready, click Download.
The report contains:
- A meeting summary—meeting name, link, length, organizer.
- An attendee summary—device statistics, country information, the number of attendees, invitations, and connection history.