How can I increase the visibility of my landing page?
If you’d like to increase the visibility of your landing page, you can add social sharing icons to it. If you’d like to learn about the benefits of using the buttons, please go to How can I use social media to increase the visibility of my marketing messages.
Adding the buttons
- In the landing page creator, hover over Social media (it looks like the Twitter icon) to see the available icons.
- Select the section of the landing page you’d like to add the icon to.
- Double-click the icon to add it to the section. You can then reposition it to best fit your design idea.
When people click on the icon in your newsletter or on your landing page, can share it with their social media community.
How can I link my social media account to my landing pages?
You can add a link to your social media account to a landing page. To do it,
- In the landing page creator, selected a template, locate the social media icons within it (they’re images and you can add links to them).
- Double-click them to open the editing options and click on the Insert/edit link
- Edit the details, enter the account URL and click OK.
When your contacts click on the image, they’ll be able to navigate to your social media account.